The Cosmo became famous thanks to the "Sex and the city" girls, they were drinking this cocktail non stop! Since then the "Cosmo" became very popular, especially among the ladies.
The refreshing flavors of a Cosmopolitan tend to go with many a dinner party menu. Here is a Cosmopolitan Cocktail recipe that is sure to please.
Things You’ll Need
- Triple sec
- Lime juice
- Cranberry juice
- Cracked ice
- Martini shaker
Making the Cosmopolitan Martini Cocktail Recipe
- Fill the cocktail shaker half way with cracked ice.
- Pour 1 shot of vodka into the shaker.
- Add a half shot of the triple sec, lime juice and cranberry juice to the cocktail shaker.
- Shaker vigorously until the drink is well mixed.
- Strain into a martini glass and serve to the thirsty guests.
Have a great night, ladies!