Pagini

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. - Coco Chanel

miercuri, 27 octombrie 2010

Spring into summer


Even outside it's fall and it's a little bit cold, I'm thinking at the fabulous spring with her colors and the sunny summer. I've discover these images and I just imagine for a few moments that outside the weather it's amazing, the sun it's shining powerful and you can discover a lot of colors around you!

Each season has his charm, but for me spring and summer are the favorite, because everything is getting back to life and you have so much energy.

I miss a little bit the spring and summer but until then, I will enjoy the images!





Have a lovely day!

2 comentarii:

  1. Darling, nu ne omori cu pozele astea de primavara/vara... vrei sa ne apuce nistalgia ??

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. :)) pe mine m-a apucat deja. cred ca din cauza asta sunt asa lipsita de viata :))) macar ma relaxez uitandu-ma la poze, avand in vedere cat mai e pana la primavara :D xoxoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere