Pagini

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. - Coco Chanel

sâmbătă, 31 iulie 2010

I wanna feel like a Goddess !

Yes…that’s very true and I think that I’m not the only one. The way you look can influence your behavior. In my case, I choose my outfits depending on the mood I am in that day. There are so many days, when I want to feel beautiful, gracious and sometimes I just want to go unnoticed.

My favorite piece to wear is the dress. I feel very comfortable wearing them; even we are talking about a casual dress or a fancy evening dress. I love them! They may change your mood and today I want to feel like a goddess!

I like toga style dresses which take inspiration from Ancient Greece. In this dresses you feel like a goddess, you are so gracious.

Enjoy!










Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu