Pagini

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. - Coco Chanel

joi, 15 iulie 2010

I love freedom

I love to do whatever I wish, to have no restrictions, to say what I think. I don’t say that I hate rules, because sometimes there are necessary.







But in this moment I only thought about freedom. In our days when you say freedom you are thinking at time. I was thinking these days that I don’t have so much time anymore and I can’t do whatever I like whenever I want. “Time is money” and in our days it’s more then true. Our free time has become so precious, and when you have a little you don’t know what to do first.


I just want to stay, to enjoy life as it is, to do little things that bring a lot of joy.






Enjoy life and have a sunny day!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu