Pagini

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. - Coco Chanel

joi, 19 august 2010

Lady style

As you all know I was always fascinated by elegance, I love to see elegant people and I’m sure that when you are looking good you are feeling also the same. Elegance doesn’t mean to have expensive things, for me it means to know how to wear the clothes and since always simplicity equals elegance. You may use different accessories to make a unique outfit.


For this fall I have discover that you may wear a lot of thing from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. The glamour of that period is now on trend again. In Vogue for this month I’ve discover some pictures with a pictorial with fifties influences.


Enjoy the pictures and chose to be a lady every time you have the opportunity!













Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu