Pagini

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. - Coco Chanel

luni, 13 iunie 2011

Recovering day


Hellllloooo! It's Monday, but with all of these WE are not working. That's simply the greatest thing of this month. I really needed this day off after this weekend.

This end of the week was reserved to one of my friends that just married, Mia. The weeding and the party after were in Satu Mare. I have to mention you that the weeding was great, the bride was gorgeous and the party was the Cherie from the cake. I will give you more details after I will receive some pictures.

Miles and miles away, a lot of fun and friens were the words of this weekend.

I have to confess that today I need some rest and I want to lazy at the sun.

Have fun where ever you are and whatever you do!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu